Founded in 2014 for the new generation single quadrupole GC/MSD development.
New project team was created to involve:
- Electronics engineers;
- Experimental physicists;
- Application chemists;
- Software programmers;
- Mechanical engineers
Our staff consists of more than 40 employees with rich background and experience in various fields of analytical instrumentation, structurally divided into several groups:
- Group of Mechanical design, Mechanical technology and Production Department;
- Group of Electronics design and industrial electronics solutions;
- Software Development Group;
- Analytical Application Center;
- Group of theoretical and experimental studies and testing of prototype analytical instruments.
Q-Tek team comprises more than 10 Ph.Ds, 2 Professors and holds large number of patents and publications.
Manufacturing in Free zone LUKA Bar, Montenegro
Modern and most precise CNC turning centers have been set up in our brand-new metalworking facility.
A dedicated environment has been created to enable high precision components to get assembled together.